Plant Israel At Home In Your Community
This is a fun and inclusive ACTIVITY for all ages, perfect for:
- Jewish Day Schools
- Jewish Community Centers
- A retirement community
- At home in your garden or planters
With family and friends, or for a community event, plant Israeli wildflower seeds in your garden, in a planter to put on the window sill or anywhere that will always remind you of your little piece of Israel
What you need - Seeds of Israel:
- Israeli wildflower seeds from Israel Forever
- Seeds of other seven species native to Israel or another celebrated tree of Israel - olive, fig or almond.
Design your own fun Israel planters:
- Have participants bring a canister for planting or provide clay to make pinchpot planters.
- Provide pictures of Israel, sayings in Hebrew, Israeli flag images.
- Scrapbook or paper-mache onto a planter.